Instagram Love❤

2013年12月31日星期二

Hello 1314 Resolutions XOXO

2013 has came to the end
It's a brand new year for everyone 
including me!!
I appreciate every moment in last year



Every happy or sad moment
Smile, laughter or even cry
Last year I achieved not much
but I experience alot!!
  • Internship in my dream company-Mina &  ViVi magazines ( I managed to solve problems and complete all missions given)
  • Went to Singapore again. ( Not really a mission for me; but at least I went to oversea again!! aha)
  • Getting myself into own style. ( Loving my own style all the way)
  • Managed to down 5kg (#girlbeingsgirl aka every girl's dream)
  • Finally done my dipdye-BLUE-GREEN MERMAID Cool & love!!
  • Explore to more places but seems like hunting for foods lehhhh
  • And others.......... that I forgot jorrr XD
So lucky!!
I have completed my 2013 
**loading**

Anyway let's make some new missions here
so I can check them out in next year
aha
13-14 big missions XOXO:



  • Complete my study well / last sem (gayaooo for myself)
  • Lose weights - 5kg in a year ( Act mission for every moment hahah)
  • Save more money ( BIGMISSIONOFTHEYEAR 100%)
  • _______________ **empty idea now** 
  • Probably blog more here?;)


Good day
1st day in 2014
XOXO
Always go for what U wan
Fighting yahhh




没有评论 :

发表评论